Start living up to your financial and personal potential!
This week, Stacy is joined by Barbara Huson, a leading authority on the connection between women, wealth, and power. Along with being an experienced financial coach and speaker, Barbara has published 6 books, applying the wisdom she gained in her journey through 2 divorces, to empower millions of women. Her ultimate goal is to help individuals live up to their financial and personal potential, in spite of the challenging experience of divorce, and she offers personal stories and tips to help and inspire others to succeed.
In this episode, you will learn about:
• What inspired Barbara to help women get savvy about money (3:08)
• How to key into the spiritual side of money (6:01)
• The three levels of financial development to create wealth (12:25)
• The relationship between money, gender, self-worth, and social change (13:19)
• Myths about money and how to create a new mindset (17:29)
• How to identify and change your ideas of gender roles around money (20:20)
• Getting in touch with your emotions (22:14)
• Support groups and how to create new habits when you are going through divorce (23:58)
• Stepping out of your comfort zone (28:12)
• Resources for financial support (29:46)
For more information on Barbara, and additional resources from this show:
Stacy Francis | W: www.francisfinancial.com P: (212) 374-9008 E: email@example.com
Barbara Huson | W: www.barbara-huson.com P: (360) 385-0600 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit her website to gain immediate access to her FREE e-book, So You’ve Made Good Money…Now What?