How Divorced Parents Can Avoid Getting On Santa’s Naughty List (Refresh)
PODCAST: How Divorced Parents Can Avoid Getting On Santa’s Naughty List (Refresh)
Do you hate your ex-spouse more than you love your child? For this holiday replay of a favorite episode from 2017, Stacy is joined by Shari Bornstein, a matrimonial and family law attorney at the Law Firm of John Yacos, P.C, to discuss how to put bitterness aside and prioritize your children when celebrating the holidays. Shari is dedicated to empowering clients with knowledge and strong legal advocacy through collaboration, mediation and litigation.
In this episode, you will gain insight on:
– How to prevent and prepare for possible conflict during the upcoming holidays
– Finding middle ground when it comes to differing parenting styles
– Scheduling your holiday sharing plan
– Parenting techniques, such as the pizza delivery technique, and using buzzwords to avoid bitterness and conflict in front of the kids
– How parents can avoid being “naughty” by coordinating traditions and not “out-gifting” each other
– Tips on how to make the holidays less stressful for your children
Shari Bornstein on LinkedIn
Call Shari at 212-587-9560
Stacy Francis on LinkedIn | Twitter
Reach out to receive a complimentary consultation! Contact Francis Financial at 212-374-9008 or visit Francis Financial today!